Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sept. 2014 update

2014 has been a great year for me thus far. I've been fortunate to be a part of 3 full length rock album releases this year: Liberty N' Justice - The Vow, Brannon - Welton St., and Marty and the Bad Punch - Moon Over Baskerville (due out in Oct.). I sing lead vocals on all three albums and backing vocals on most songs as well. Some other releases this year that feature my vocals are: JK Northrup and Friends - A Collection of Duets and Ballads, Majestic - Epsilon 1, and Majestic - Epsilon 2. I was also asked to participate in a new original Rock Opera (details are currently confidential), on which I sing 6 songs. The arrangements, production, and songwriting are amazing. It features some of my best vocal work to date. I hope to unveil details later this year or early next year. I've also been working with lots of new clients on some cool projects that will most likely continue into next year.

Check out the artwork for this year's releases featuring my vocals below. These albums are all available via iTunes and/or amazon mp3.



Thank you for following my work!

David

2 comments:

  1. Hi I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I cam across it!
    Wedding Singer in Perth WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    how to sing better

    ReplyDelete